Disney’s Cars is such a cute movie, and with this simple car wash activity, your kids will enjoy it even more!
Disney Pixar makes some of the cutest movies, and Cars is no exception! I love this movie! I think it’s so cute (just like the ride at Disneyland 😍). So adding this to Family Movie Fun was a no-brainer.
Back when my son was a toddler, I used to set-up a mini car wash for him and he LOVED it. When I remembered that activity, I knew I had to use it as a tie-in for the movie Cars–and voila, this issue of Family Movie Fun was born!
- A big bowl
- Warm water
- Dish soap
- 2 wash cloths
- Toy cars
- Optional: a big towel to have kids sit on OR do this activity outside or in the bathtub
- Fill the bowl with warm, soapy water.
- Set-up a big towel for kids to sit on while they play, or get everything ready outside or in the bathtub.
- Lay out one wash cloth as a “drying station”.
- Hand your kids the toothbrush, the second wash cloth, and a bunch of toy cars.
- Let them wash and dry the cars as they please!
That’s it! Probably the simplest activity EVER and it keeps their attention span for surprisinly long. Have them wash while they watch, or do it before or after the movie.
If you want, you can download and print-out the printable below to have instructions handy while you make your craft.
Grab your FREE download here!
If you join in the fun, snap a picture and use #FamilyMovieFunwithPIM so I can see what you’re doing!
Do your kids like the movie Cars?
Check out some other Family Movie Fun posts here: