You can find basically anything on Amazon these days. If you’re looking for ways to simplify your life, check out my top 18 Amazon purchases that make my life easier.
I love Amazon prime! I mean, I don’t even have to leave my house, and in two days or less, something is delivered to my door that makes my life better, easier, or more fun. How could you not love it?!
I’m also all about purchases that make my life easier. If it can save me time, money, or effort–I’m all in.
I compiled a list of the top 18 Amazon purchases that have made my life easier and want to share them with you. I broke them into four categories: beauty, kitchen, laundry, and other.
- Coil hair ties. I’ve tried a few different brands, and these are the ones I always grab first. Ever since I started piling my hair on top of my head with a coil hair tie at night, I’ve been able to (finally) go more than a day without washing my hair. These were a game changer for me! My hair gets less greasy, builds volume overnight, and I’m not left with weird holes and bumps from sleeping on it.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer: Guys, I struggle with styling my hair. It’s never come naturally to me. I look awkward while doing it. And my list of what I can do is super limited. In fact, after I got married, I realized I’d no longer be able to wear curls in my hair because I didn’t know how to curl the back of my head without my mom’s help. Luckily, I’ve since taught myself. But I really struggle! So with all that said, it should go without saying that me + a roundbrush do NOT get along. I can’t figure it out. There’s no hope. Like, how do you hold your hair, the round brush, and the blowdryer all at once? It just doesn’t make sense to me. But with this, the roundbrush and blowdryer are one object. ONE. It’s seriously amazing!! Definitely one of my favorite purchases ever!
- The best beauty sponge in the world. It’s similar to the Beauty Blender, but better, and you can get 4 for less than the price of one Beauty Blender. It’s flattened on one end and pointy on the other, so I use the flat end for my foundation and the pointy side for my concealer and it’s EVERYTHING. My makeup goes on super smooth and they last forever. Bonus: grab one of these adorable holders to help your sponge dry evenly after you wash it.
- T-Fal Pots and Pans set: When we got married, I registered for a cute pots and pans set. I didn’t know any better. They were okay for awhile, but over time, the nonstick started flaking off. Gross! So I did some research and heard lots of great things about a set sold at Costco. So I grabbed it and was SO excited. They were horrible! No matter what I did, everything stuck to them, scrubbing took forever, and many times I had to do the baking soda/Dawn trick to even get them clean at all. I hated them and quickly realized I was doing everything I could to only use the microwave, crock-pot, or oven in order to avoid needing to use my pots or pans. Something had to change. So I did a ton more research and stumbled upon this set. I purchased them and haven’t looked back. They are absolutely amazing! Super easy to clean. Heat super evenly. Cook just perfectly. I didn’t realize how easy it was to make the perfect over-medium eggs until I got these! Seriously, they changed my life. It was worth every penny I paid for them.
- Collagen Peptides: This is a tasteless protein powder that also has collagen in it for an added benefit for your hair, skin, and nails. For 70 calories, it adds 20 grams of collagen and 18 grams of protein per serving. And it really is tasteless! I have a really hard time with protein powders, both for taste and digestive reasons, and I’ve never had an issue with this one. Add it to smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, soup, juice, and more! It’s gluten free, dairy free, non GMO, hormone free, preservative free, and comes from grass-fed & pasture raised bovine. Amazing! It’s not the cheapest, but the benefits of getting in collagen and protein so easily with high quality ingredients are totally worth it for me!
- Arctic Tumbler: I have the 30 oz. version in this hot pink and I love it! It’s adorable and is super comparable to the Yeti or Hydroflask tumblers, but for cheaper. It makes me so happy, which in turn helps me drink more water.
- Rubbermaid Mixing Pitcher: If you make a lot of drinks that require mixing (like Crystal Light or powdered lemonade), this is a must-have for your kitchen! It makes making these drinks SO easy and can be stored right in the fridge!
- Glass Kettle: I don’t drink coffee or tea, but this thing definitely comes in handy for hot chocolate season and for making warm lemon water early in the morning. It takes 7 minutes or less to boil water, cleans easily, stores well, and boils quietly for early morning cups of tea or lemon water that don’t wake up the whole house. I always thought warming water on the stove or in the microwave was good enough, but this totally changed the game for me.
- Portable Drink Mixer and Milk Frother: This is the perfect gadget to quickly and perfectly mix hot cocoa into water. They no longer have the exact brand I purchased, but this one looks even better!
- Utilitiy Clips: I know this is nothing new or revolutionary, but we love these utility clips to keep opened bags closed in the pantry or freezer. Plus, can you say COLORS?!
- Lazy Susans: I use these to store our cooking sprays and oils. It seems like such a simple thing, but being able to spin with one hand until you find what you need, then pull it out, all while stirring your meal with the other hand is SO nice. These are high quality and have good visual appeal.
- Square laundry baskets: After years of grabbing a couple laundry baskets here or there and replacing as one broke, I realized I had four different laundry baskets. They were all different sizes and shapes, and I even had two different colors. Plus, three of the four had broken handles. It was time to replace. This time I decided to replace everything and get a full matching set. And I went with square ones. Once I did, I wondered why I’d never done it before! They’re easier to carry and even kids can lift them. So now we have baskets for each of us to put our folded clothes into and each person can carry their own laundry upstairs to their rooms to put away. GENIUS! It’s a much better laundry system.
- Oxi Clean White Revive: This stuff went away for awhile–I couldn’t find it ANYWHERE–but it’s back and I’m so glad. It’s the best addition to your load of whites to keep them looking fresh, crisp, and clean. One container will last you forever since you only need to use it on whites!
- Page Marker Tabs and Flags: These are great for keeping track of those parts in books you want to remember or refer back to later, recipes in cookbooks you want to try, or things you just don’t want to forget. I love these! Plus, they’re bright and colorful, which is always a bonus for me.
- Electric Balloon Inflator: One of our favorite birthday traditions at our house is covering the floor of the birthday boy or girl with balloons while they sleep, so they wake up to a party in their room. The downside? Blowing up all the balloons. We’d end up giving up early and only covering right by their bed because our lungs would give up. Then I ordered this little inflator and we’re able to do so many more balloons. It takes no time at all to blow up a ton of balloons, is simple to use, and small enough to store easily.
- Birthday cards: These are cute for any age or gender, simple, blank inside, and are great to have on hand. Now I don’t have to stress about grabbing birthday cards when I need them. I always have a box ready and waiting.
- Laminator: This laminator is super lightweight, easy to use, well-priced, and makes motherhood a breeze. It’s great for laminating chore charts, letter tracing sheets, mazes, and so much more so you print once and can reuse over and over again!
- Portable charger: This has a pretty heavy price tag, but it’s so worth it. It charges devices on the go and can charge two devices at once. It can charge iPhones up to seven times on one charge. And it’s quick! That’s amazing! We always bring this with us to theme parks or when we know we’ll be using our phone a lot and won’t be near a charger to recharge.
The Best Finds that Simplify Your Life
Amazon is full of great finds, but also many, MANY not-so-great finds. And sometimes it’s hard to know what you’re getting until it’s too late. But these items are all things I love and would purchase again and again if they were misplaced or otherwise broken. They’re my tried and true go-to items that make my everyday life that much simpler.
What Amazon purchase has been a game changer for you?
If you found this post helpful, share it with your friends!